COVID-19 Preventative Plan
In this time of need, we want to share how we address the current situation. Like all businesses, Ultimate Heating and Air Conditioning is closely monitoring the ongoing developments related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority. In order to protect our customers and staff, Ultimate Heating and Air Conditioning will be taking the necessary steps to prevent a disruption in service and follow CDC recommendations.
- We are communicating with our staff frequently and providing proper guidance and information to help them stay healthy.
- We have advised our Team Members not to come to work if they are feeling ill.
Despite the situation, our heating and cooling services are still operational. We will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent hand washing
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
Ultimate Heating and Air Conditioning is committed to delivering the same quality service that is expected from our customers. Ultimate Heating and Air Conditioning will continue to monitor and follow the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, state, and local health departments. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 256-655-6969. We’re all in this together. Stay safe! Sincerely, Ultimate Heating and Air Conditioning